Friday 12 October 2012

Life lately #02



 




Okay, technically these were taken over two weeks. I've been busy with projects, interviews, deadline, meet-ups and deadlines..oh wait, I said that already. 

Taken from my instagram and on iPhone

Top row: 
~ As I stood around watching the little train go by, I heard it being called mini train and choo choo train by different adults. I guess these trains are always a welcome sight for both young and old. 
~ I love the typography of the logo of these golf clubs we have at home. I think the little nicks and scratches come through beautifully in black and white.

Second row: 
~ Found my go-to place for thunder tea rice! Such a satisfying meal.
~ Cute idea for dried herbs and spices at Dean and Deluca. Pricey though. 

Third row:
~ I can't get enough of simple, relaxed styling and nice fonts.
~ Back to the old days of simple kitchens showcased at 100% Design Singapore.

Last row: 
~ Local designs taking centrestage at the first 100% Design Singapore exhibition.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...