Sunday 23 September 2012

Foodie, I am

I would say there are few better ways to start a blog than with food. So hello there. Welcome to ink and glasses. It's my little blog, where I go to write after, yes, hours of writing for work every single weekday and then some. Call me crazy, but ummm yeah. 

What you see below are pictures of real, good food perfect for the weekend. Chilli crabs and cereal prawns. Yummy flavours that I think Jamie Oliver would approve – plus, they look mighty photogenic, don't they? 




I decided to start this blog as a place to share my thoughts and the things I love: food, design, green living, healthy choices (okay, these two above are not exactly healthy), photography – not in that particular order. If you love these things too, come drop by from time to time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...